Disney Classroom: Toy Story Themed Google Slides Editable Calendar + Background Image

Disney Classroom: Toy Story Themed Google Slides Editable Calendar + Background Image
[FREEBIE!]


This year, I have decided. My Disney theme for this tumultuous year is going to be Toy Story! It all started with beginning to create my own class Google Site then seeing the plain ol’ header it comes with. In the past I’ve used images I’ve found on the internet, but there’s nothing as gratifying as creating your own!

So, here you have a FREE resource of those adorable green little dudes (one of my favorite characters) and Hamm the pig! Included you can also have access to an editable Google Slide calendar with the same theme so you can be *N’Sync (yes, I did use a boy band reference and have no regrets). Because just like “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” (if I start on my Google Sites, it’s going to lead to needing a calendar subpage). That’s exactly what happened.

By the way, speaking of the Editable Google Slide calendar, you just click on the day, and it should already have a text box that you just need to type into! Easy as 1, 2, 3!

If you haven’t already bookmark or follow this blog! I post Disney and other resources here. I’m also predicting I’m going to end up making another Toy Story character set.

Also, if you ever feel inclined to buy me a coffee: 

Comments