Disney Classroom: Lilo and Stitch Themed Homework Assignment Google Slides

 Disney Classroom: Lilo and Stitch Themed Homework Assignment Google Slides

[FREEBIE!]





New year, new school, and that means, I'll have a new work ohana. Thus, my theme for this school year is Lilo and Stitch! I'm leaving behind an amazing work ohana and had the hardest time leaving a school that I thought I was going to retire from. 

So in between binging on a new* TV show series I just discovered (new* meaning it's actually a show from like 5 years ago) and taking naps, I've been working on things for my new classroom at a new school. 

I've created this Stitch themed Homework Assignment Google Slides. In the past, I've always had my students write down their homework in their planners first thing in the morning (they would hop on to the Google Slides since we were fortunate to have 1:1 computers at my previous school). I would write down all the homework assignments they would have and any other pertinent announcements or reminders. For us, 4th grade teachers in the state of Hawaii, our Social Studies are Hawaiian Studies. (Don't worry, I got you guys covered, too!)

Anyways, please feel free to use it if you find it helpful! Please tag me on Instagram on how you use this in your classroom: TheresNothingQuiteLikeTeaching! Follow me there or on here as well as I'll be posting up more things for my Disney Themed classroom this year.

Also, if you ever feel inclined to buy me a coffee: 

Comments