Disney Classroom: Class Bulletin Board (Lilo & Stitch)

If you've been wondering where I've been, it's because I've been super busy with working on the classroom! Here's a sneak peak, but I'm super far from being done with the whole class. The Disney alphabets that I created have been done, but... again, work in progress. 

Here's the Lilo and Stitch bulletin boardI made out of construction paper (including the words). On it will be little name tags with their name (and the name tag has "Aloha, My Name is" on it). I'm planning on having my students write a little blurb about themselves, and I'll post it all up on this board when they're done. SO EXCITED.

*Stay tuned for more*

Brb, gotta work on more classroom stuff.


Comments

  1. I LOVE THIS! How did you get the letters made? Did you just trace over them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy smokes, I'm sorry this is SO late! I looked at a Lilo and Stitch inspired font called "Buka Bird" and I hand drew/cut out letters. Hand cut since I don't have a Cricut (just yet). :)

      Delete

Post a Comment