Disney's Up Badges [Free Clipart!]

Disney's Up Badges 

UPDATE: I will be taking down all Disney-related things on my TPT
    Just read up more on the policy of TPT and I will be taking down all Disney-related things off of my TPT. However, as I create Disney things for my classroom, I will be posting them up on this blog for FREE! I'm still going to share my love of all things Disney with you all, especially things I end up drawing and/or creating. Make sure to follow or bookmark this page because I'll be uploading Disney things here.

    With that, I remember mentioning that I would be posting the ORIGINAL badges straight off the merit badge sash of Russell, right? That was sometime last week, when I had uploaded my Up GLO inspired badges. Included in this Disney's Up Clipart folder is the badges both in color and in black/white! I also threw in some of the other clipart I had made like Paradise Falls, and the Up House with balloons. 

    I was able to go into the classroom last Friday (I had to take another look at the class to see which furniture I could put into storage since we will be following the social distancing practice when we start the school year). Below is a picture of the GLO badges that I posted last week, and I used the original Russell Badges to create a border. I used hot glue gun to stick on the laminated badges to an orange ribbon. I think it came out pretty cute with the perfect cloud border paired with it. 

    If you do download it, I would LOVE to hear what you ended up doing with the clipart and how you used it in your classroom!

Also, if you ever feel inclined to buy me a coffee: 

Comments