Teachers Pay Teachers TPT: Google Suite App Clipart

"What Do We Do Again?"
    With the help of this app clipart, I singlehandedly have been able to dodge quite a few what-do-we-do-again questions from my students. 
    I created this clipart for the sole purpose of turning them into whiteboard magnets after I laminated them (making it PERFECT for our one-to-one Chromebook computer classroom). They have been a hit in our class as I'm able to quickly direct them on which app to use with a picture. It's a nice visual that they can use as they become more proficient as 21st century learners. Now, I hear students say, "It's on the board" to help their lost classmates out (a teacher win, I think!)
    This clipart can be found for FREE on TPT! Get um while they're hot. I also imagine that this would be perfect for Distance Learning as some students may have a harder time navigating technology.

Comments