Teachers Pay Teachers TPT: Google Keep Header Images

Google Keep Header Images
[FREEBIE]

    The world of Teacher Instagrams is a beautiful thing! I discovered that you can put an image on your Google Keep notes to use as a header. I mean, I've done this before on my shopping list that I share with my husband when I've had to show him the exact product I wanted him to get for us but I didn't realize what I had done.

    Then, the AMAZING teacher Instagram accounts that I follow showed videos of them with images they created for Google Keep! I was INSPIRED to say the least and instantly wanted to pretty up all the notes that I had on my Google Keep because I will admit, it's pretty cluttered. I worked my bottom off in one or two days to create these headers! I even got some input from others on other categories I can create and offer FOR FREE ON TPT!

    Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Also, if you got a little time, care to follow me on Instagram?

Comments