Teachers Pay Teachers TPT: Distance Learning Bundle for the 2020-2021 School Year

Distance Learning Bundle for the Beginning of the School Year!

    I'm not too sure how school year 2020-2021 will be rolling out, but, I do know that I've been itching to start on things for my incoming students and my classroom. Whether it be a hybrid of online/distance learning (again, yikes) and in-person teaching, or just full on distance learning, I wanted to create something that would hold up in whatever learning format our school decided on. 

    After hours and hours of late nights, I wanted to create a pretty bundle that would address a concern I had of not knowing what this coming school year would look like but still wanting to start on creating things for my students that I normally would work on at this point of summer. So, I created how-to sheets for parents/students to use at home because there was a possibility they wouldn't start the year in a class where I usually have quick mini lessons of how to sign up and be added to my class for different online programs/apps we use.

    Here's more about the Distance Learning Bundle on TPT! (I hope you're as excited about it as I am to share this with you):

+ Includes handouts with visuals that shows a step-by-step how to login and sign on to various programs/apps at home!
+ Editable Google Slide that can be easily printed out 
+ Syllabus with headings and a blank version
+ Student Login Sheet teachers can fill out for each student so they have their unique login/password all in one place
+ Parent Questionnaire/Welcome Letter includes questions about the student along with information about their internet access at home
+ How to Sign Up & Login for Online Programs includes step-by-step information with screenshots of how to login/sign up for Khan Academy, Xtra Math, iReady, Wonders, Flocabulary, Prodigy, Google, Flipgrid, and a blank (in case you have other apps/online programs you use)
+ Moveable Clipart of apps/online programs to provide visuals and a few other clipart to make it pretty and customized!

Comments