Teachers Pay Teachers TPT: Disney's Up Themed General Learner Outcomes Badges (Hawaii)

General Learner Outcome Up Themed Badges
    I was really excited to get to work with so much bulletin board space in the classroom I'm currently in! Right above my whiteboard, there's a strip of bulletin board space that was the PERFECT place to display our Hawaii State General Learner Outcomes. Of course, you knew I had to do it Disney style! I created these badges in the theme of Up and have put it on my TPT! Remember Russell's fancy sash that had his badges displayed for all to see? Well, I got a screencap of that and looked at the type of badges that he had and used the same type of color schemes for this themed General Learner Outcomes. Sidenote: I made some of the exact badges that Russell has and maybe will upload it as freebies on my TPT soon. 
    I used these .png files (basically clipart files), and used one of my favorite go-to fonts to write the GLO below and even used the descriptor. I would refer back to it over the school year, and I noticed that I especially stressed on Quality Producer and Effective and Ethical User of Technology (I had some really computer savvy kiddos this school year that would sometimes venture off track from time to time). 
    This is one of my favorite things that I have created. Perhaps it's because of the cheery colors? Or maybe because it reminds me of sweet little Russell just trying to earn more badges as a Wilderness Explorer. "CA-CA, ROOOOAR!"
Picture Credit: Fandom Pixar Wiki


Comments