Disney Classroom: Incredibles Bulletin Board

The Process of An
INCREDIBLE 
Student Work Bulletin Board
(See what I did there?)

    So what does it take to create an INCREDIBLE student work bulletin board? Well, I can tell you this much, it takes a whole lot of red butcher paper! 
    I created this bulletin board at the start of the 2018-2019 school year when I had received confirmation that I was going to be getting a new classroom (with AC) since I was moving from 3rd grade to 4th grade. I hadn't ever had enough bulletin board space in my old classroom for it, but in the new room, the amount of space was almost intimidating. It was perfect to be a place to finally show off student work!
    So, after I drafted out what it would look like, where it would be, what colors I would need and so on, I set forth to create this. Made from all butcher provided by my school, glue, and little binder clips and push pins, this bulletin board proudly showed off student work and withstood high gusts whenever the students would open the classroom doors to go to recess. Binder clips worked like magic to secure their work! 
    I can't wait to get back into the classroom and start imagining new bulletin boards I'll (eventually) get to!

Comments