Disney Classroom: I'm Going to 4th Grade!

I'm happy to announce that I will be adding 4th grade to my resume, as the general education/inclusion classroom teacher. This means I'll be responsible for both the general education students and students with special needs (and their IEPs). This move from 3rd grade to 4th also means that I'll be moving CLASSROOMS. The wonderful part of the move? I'll be in an AC classroom; less sun (and fading), dirt and abrupt winds that make anchor charts near impossible to hang up. I'm so excited that I started making NEW designs (in this case, posters) and things for my Disney classroom!

"A little consideration, a little thought for others makes all the difference."
"If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take."

"Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine."

Comments