Disney Classroom: Failed Google Slides Background Doodle Attempt

Instead of copying homework down from the whiteboard, which takes up a ton of whiteboard space, the students open their computer, pull up their Google Homework Slides (on their school-issued Chromebooks) and copy down the homework I type onto it. (See my past one way below).

In the past, I've used wallpapers I've found on the internet, but in attempt to try to make a new background for my Google Homework Slides for a new school year I tried doing this. 

The first stage of it (not colored), I continuously bugged my husband and asked him "Is this okay?" every so often, to which he responded with, "Yeah, I like it." Finally, created the entire thing with colors and background and all, and he's like, "OH, THAT IS TOO SAD, IT HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS." I told him that I even had wanted to type in the quote somewhere at the bottom that said, "Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories." Why the sad quote? So I cherish every moment with these kiddos that I had for 3rd grade since I don't foresee me thinking about teaching 5th grade just yet. I guess I'm not using this one.

Welp, so much for that background. Scrapped it, and just used another wallpaper I found on the internet. 

Credit: http://eliosh.info/library/disney-stitch-wallpaper.html


Comments